Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jayden Dominating Ethan - Jayden Carter

Copyright (c) 2010 - J. P. Barnaby

“What were you planning on for today?”  Ethan asked from a nearby deck chair.  I thought about that for a minute.  I wasn’t ready to pack it in; I wanted to stay out on the water for a while.  The sight of him in those trunks was doing nothing to contradict that desire either. 

“I thought we could hang out on the boat today.  The girls were going to go out again, and this is nicer than hanging around the house.”  I told him with a grin.  Don’t get me wrong, I love our house, but my boat was special to me.  My parents had owned a boat when I was a child, and some of the best times I can remember having with them were on the lake.  I walked over to him with a beer from the galley refrigerator.  He patted the chair in front of him.  I stopped.  There was a perfectly good deck chair next to him, but he wanted me to sit with him?  I briefly considered what Lexi would think, but I knew that she was okay with whatever Ethan and I did.  Spending time with Ethan, making him feel included was important to Lexi, just as it was important to me.

I sat down in the lounger in front of Ethan, and leaned back into his chest.  We sat like that for a long while, just watching the water and listening to the waves slap against the side of the boat.  It was peaceful.  After a while, all I could focus on however, was the feel of his hard chest against my back.  I loved the feel of his warm skin against mine.  The feeling of his arms around my waist was comfortable, not awkward as I had imagined.  It was when his lips brushed the back of my neck that I knew the context of our positioning had changed.

“Do you want this?”  He asked me, as his fingers ghosted ever so softly over my stomach.  I nodded and turned my head capturing his lips with my own.   The kiss was soft, very sweet at first, but then deepened into something more.  As he moaned softly into my lips, I felt a strong pull in my stomach.  I turned my body slowly, being careful not to upset the chair and straddled his legs.   His hands moved from my back to my ass, kneading it gently.  That only made my erection that much more prominent against my swim trunks.    My hands went into his hair as I pulled myself closer to him.  His lips moved down over my neck, peppering the area just above my shoulder with kisses.  I moaned as his lips trailed down lightly over my chest.

When his lips locked over my nipple, I thrust my hips forward onto his.  His straining erection pressed against mine, and I thought I might lose all measure of control then.  Instead, I reached down with one hand and pulled my trunks down.  He released me for just a moment while I shed them and threw them onto the deck.  Nude, I let my hands trail down over his stomach, and he whimpered and I palmed his erection through his trunks.  Rolling his hips slightly, he rubbed himself against my hand as he continued to lick and suck my nipples.  I pulled his trunks down carefully, freeing his cock.  He lifted his hips, and within seconds his trunks were on the deck as well.  I moved down in the chair, and had just slid the head of his cock into my mouth when he spoke.

“Wait, Jayden.”  He said, getting up out of the chair.  I watched him walk over to a nearby locker and pull out a blanket.  He looked so fucking hot walking naked across the deck of my boat.  His grace and agility were present in every step.  I watched the muscles of his calves and he stood unfolding the large blanket.  Something twitched in me as I watched his biceps flex while he spread it out on the deck.  Then, he lay down on his side and winked at me.   At almost super human speed, I was out of the deck chair and lying next to him.  It felt so perfect to be lying here in the sun, nude with Ethan.    I kissed him again, gently, reverently, trying to convey to him something that I could not say.  I think on some level he may have understood, because he linked his fingers with mine.  The urgency had gone from the moment, and we explored each other with slow, controlled movements.   It was more about expression than animal lust now.

I turned carefully and rolled him on his back, my knees finding their place on either side of his hair.  His hands come across my hips, pulling me down and then his mouth is around me.  I moaned harsh and loud into his inner thigh as I rested my head there to steady myself.  Then I ran my tongue gently around the base of his cock, and up either side.  I feel the vibrations, but barely hear his moan over the sound of the waves.  Sliding my forearms under his legs, I reach up and pull them apart.  He moans again, and pushes his hips up in a silent plea.  The head of his cock is barely in my mouth when his hips move again, and I take him in deeper.   Teasing him, I run my tongue over the head over and over and his hands tightened on my ass, squeezing my buttocks.  I took him deep into my throat, and then he did the same.  It was an incredible feeling, pleasing him like this, while he sucked me.  Ugh, I wanted nothing more than to fuck his mouth, but that’s not what this was about today.  It was about expressing something that was between us.  As I felt his fingers massaging between my legs, I stroked his balls.  His hips came up slightly off the deck and mine bucked softly against his face. 

When neither of us could take any more teasing, we worked each other in earnest.  I gripped his inner thighs and bobbed my head up and down his length.  My moans and whimpers came faster now, with less control.  I could feel him losing control too; I could feel his cries around my cock.  Then, all of a sudden, it was just too much.  I pulled back and let him slide from my mouth.  I put my forehead on his thigh and just concentrated on the feeling of his mouth, his teeth, and his tongue.  He must have understood because he didn’t stop.  My sounds were free and unrestrained now.  As my orgasm just fucking exploded through me, my mouth opened in a silent cry.  I was so overcome by the feeling that I couldn’t get the sound out.  I came so hard into his mouth that I was reduced to panting by the time it had subsided.  I lifted my hips, allowing my softening cock to come free of his wickedly talented mouth and he pushed me down onto the deck.

I lay on the deck, my head resting on his leg for just a moment before I lifted myself up onto one elbow and resumed my oral assault on his cock.  Now he was the one with the unrestrained grunts and whimpers, and each sound just spurned me on.  “Yeah, fuck Jayden…  Just like that…”  He intoned while I hollowed out my cheeks and sucked him harder.  I wanted his orgasm to be as absolutely mind blowing as mine was.  I stroked him everywhere, I hummed, I pulled out every trick that I had learned from him over the years, and it worked.  After a few minutes, his hips launched themselves off the deck again and again as his cock was thrust into my mouth.  “Shit…  Fuck…  Uhhhh…”  He cried as he fisted the blanket at his side and his back arched.  I closed my eyes and let him fill my mouth, swallowing around his pulsing cock.    As he pulled himself from my mouth, he pulled on my arm so that I would move up and lie beside him.  The sun had been blocked by light clouds, so we lay side by side – cool, comfortable, and utterly content.

*   *   *

I was awoken by a low moan just behind me, and for a moment I was disoriented.  I finally realized that we were on the boat, and that we were lying on the deck.  I felt him, naked and hard, pressed against me from behind, his arm thrown casually around my waist.  He was still moaning softly, and I heard my name interspersed as well.  I chuckled quietly.  Then his hand moved down and he was rubbing my hip gently with his fingers.  I closed my eyes and felt myself getting aroused by his touch.  My hips ground back against him in response.  He captured my burgeoning erection in his hand, and then I knew he was awake.  Slowly, almost lazily, he stroked me.  I reached back and pulled his hips hard against me as I rocked into his hand.   He released me and rolled away for just a moment.  By the time I started to roll to see where he’d gone, he was back.   I heard the snap of the bottle lid, and felt his fingers in me.   I pulled harder on his hip, almost begging him to continue.

He reached down and pulled my leg up, and slid into me in one motion.  I kept my hand on his hip, stroking his skin, keeping that connection between us as his hips began to move.  Then, his lips were at my neck.  He was kissing me as he took me gently from behind.  It wasn’t rough or urgent, but sweet and sensual.  I arched my back and pushed my head back onto his shoulder.  He kept his lips at my neck, kissing it, moaning into my skin. 

“Stroke yourself, angel, I want you to cum with me.”  He said and his voice was almost crooning in its seduction.  I reached down and using the slick liquid already seeping from it as lubrication, stroked my cock.  I moaned his name as he slid his other arm beneath me and wrapped it around my chest.  I tightened my hold on his hip, and we held each other firmly as we rocked against each other.  My climax was already starting to build.  The emotion of our love-making heightened the physical pleasure of the act just that much further.    I stroked my cock in time with his increasingly hard thrusts into me. 

“I’m so close, Jayden.”  He cried suddenly in my ear, and the sound was like an electric pulse in my stomach.  “You’re so fucking tight like this…  I can’t…”

“Fuck me…  Yeah…  Fuck me harder…  I’m almost there…”  I groaned, and he pulled my leg back over his and let go, his arm wrapping around my waist.   He held me tight in his arms as his thrusts became harder, more erratic. 

“God, Jayden…  Oh God…”  He murmured into my shoulder, and then I felt him bite my shoulder sharply as his motions became rapid and jerky.  Then he pulled me bard against his hips and he groaned loudly as he came.  The small pinch of pain, coupled with the feeling of him buried inside me caused me to stroke hard and fast until I felt myself shooting jets of semen onto the blanket in front of me.  Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through me as he started to pull out and I felt that extra sensation adding to my orgasm, prolonging it. 

I leaned back against him and felt him panting into my neck.  It was one of the most erotic, most beautiful experiences I’d ever had.  I reached up and put my hand over his on my stomach as he kissed my shoulder where he’d bitten. 

“Wow…”  Ethan murmured into my neck.

“Wow, indeed…” I replied and squeezed his hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment