Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dominating Two Sweet Boys - Jayden Carter

Copyright (c) 2011 - J. P. Barnaby

When I walked naked into the playroom, where Ethan had instructed me to be, my attention was drawn to the two bound boys. A bar was hanging from the suspension pulley, and one boy was bound to each end by his wrist. Neither of them was really struggling, but they were both barefoot, clad in jeans and t-shirts, and blindfolded. It was then that I noticed Ethan sitting on one of the nearby padded tables, waiting for me. He winked before walking over to stand next to the slighter boy on the left whose brown hair framed his face perfectly, and I found that I wanted to run my fingers through it, as Ethan was doing. While he rubbed the front of the kid’s jeans, he talked softly to him. Then, he moved over to the darker haired boy, and rubbed his nipples though his light t-shirt as he spoke to him. I couldn’t hear what he told either boy, but when he moved back over to me, both had raging erections that were clearly visible through their denim.

"I have a present for you, angel," Ethan said to me, his voice soft and seductive, his lips so close to my ear that his warm breath made me shiver slightly. “Their Mistresses said they could come and play with us for the afternoon. This one," he indicated the boy on the right, the black haired boy, "even came with instructions from his Mistress."

They were both beautiful, from what I could see of their faces behind the black leather blindfolds. Stepping forward to the thinner boy, I rubbed his chest through his t-shirt. The nipple piercings surprised me, but I kept running my hand over his chest. He relaxed slightly under my touch, so I leaned closer, putting my lips just an inch or so away from his ear.

"What is your name, boy?" I asked quietly. He inclined his face towards me, as if he were trying to see me through the blindfold covering his eyes.

"Johnathan, Sir," he whispered. "John," he said quickly, correcting himself. Moving my hand up to his cheek, he pressed his face against my palm, but my smile went unseen as I backed away and moved to the other boy.

This one was slightly taller, with a stronger build. His black hair was short and straight, his complexion darker than the first boy. As I ran my fingers over the second boy’s chest, he let his head fall slowly back and moaned.

Running my nose slowly up his neck, just barely touching his skin with my own, I murmured. “tell me your name."

As he drew in a sharp breath, he pulled his hands forward only to be stopped by the cuffs. It looked like he wanted to touch me, but of course, he couldn’t. While I waited for a response, I pinched and rolled his nipples under his t-shirt.

"Brandon, Sir," he said shyly.

Ethan drew my attention back to the first boy. “this genius went onto the internet and talked about coming to play with us. He said we should 'make it good'," Master Ethan said, whacking the boy’s ass with a strap, punctuating each of the last three words. The boy cried out, and I told him to shut up. The denim was absorbing the fucking blows, just wait until we had him naked. We would make it so good; he might not be able to sit for a while.

“Strip the insolent one," Ethan commanded as he went over to Brandon, speaking to him sweetly as I grabbed the collar of John's t-shirt with both hands. I pulled hard and heard not only a satisfying rip as the shirt tore down the middle, but also a surprised gasp from the still blindfolded boy. His now bare chest rose and fell rapidly. Next, I tore his shirt sleeves, destroying the t-shirt before it fell uselessly to the floor.

Then I noticed the tattoo.

A beautifully intricate design traversed the length of his torso along his right side from the top of the ribcage down into his jeans. Very slowly I traced the lines and curves of it with my finger, and he shivered. Reaching down, I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans before jerking his remaining clothing down to his knees. His cock sprang up, bobbing lightly as I pushed the jeans and briefs the rest of the way down.

“Step out of them," I commanded, and he lifted his feet one at a time, freeing himself from his clothing. I grinned wickedly as he squirmed in his bondage, as if he could hide his charms from me.

He now stood naked before the Master.

Master Ethan carried the leather flogger over to the naked boy and stood behind him. He winked at me before swinging the implement and striking the boy on the ass. John jerked, and emitted a low grunt as the pain radiated through his skin. The next three blows came in quick succession, and he was whimpering after the third. Brandon was trembling, assuming he would be next. When I went over to calm him, I touched his arms, and he jerked violently away from me.

“Shhhhh… It's alright, sweet boy," I said quietly to him as I removed his blindfold. "Is that better?" Nodding slowly, he took a deep shaky breath, and this time, when I put my palm against his cheek, he leaned into it rather than away from it.

“That’s it, no one is going to hurt you," I told him. "We are just going to have a little fun and then your Mistress will come to get you, okay?" He nodded again, this time with a little more enthusiasm. "You remember the safe word?" I asked, just to be sure.

"Yes, Sir."

I turned around to watch Master Ethan working John, his ass and upper back were now a nice shade of red, and he was hanging from his wrist restraints, shaking. Master had turned him so that Brandon and I could see better, and rubbed the boy’s ass with his large hands. The boy moaned, and spread his legs apart, trying to get better footing.

"Get him down and strip him," Master Ethan told me, indicating to Brandon while he started to untie John. I pulled the ropes binding the boy’s wrists to the bar above his head, and he lowered his hands, still bound to each other. Surprisingly, he got slowly to his knees in front of me with a quiet, reverent, “thank you, Sir” before kissing both of my bare feet. He held his hands up to me, and I untied them. Gratefully, he rubbed his wrists, still kneeling quietly on the floor. Learning over, I grasped the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head revealing his tanned muscular chest. I had absolutely no doubt that he would be a beautiful sight nude, and I would find out soon enough.

"Brandon, stand and get naked for me," I told him in a stern voice. As he rose to do what he was told, my attention was caught by John, naked on his knees with his hands laced behind his neck. He was sucking Master Ethan’s cock, for all he was worth, as it drove in and out of his mouth. The combination of his soft moans and noisy sucking sounds were making me fucking hard.
When I turned back to Brandon, he was naked, and standing off to the side. He was shifting his weight from one foot to the other, obviously at a loss as to what to do.

“See what your friend here is doing?" I asked him with a smirk, and he nodded. "I want you to do the same, on your knees, boy." Quickly, he knelt before me, and with his fingers laced behind his neck, he took my cock into his mouth with enthusiasm. The strained groan left my lips without any conscious thought as his tongue ran lightly over the sensitive head.

"Have you ever sucked cock before, boy?" I asked him, trying not to blow my fucking load. God damn, he was good. Moaning, he nodded very slightly. Well, that explained why my fucking balls were tingling after just a few minutes. My head fell back as I grabbed his short black hair, driving my cock deeper into his mouth. "Yeah, just like that, take it all," I groaned as he took me deeper. He sucked hard, almost as if he wanted to suck the cum right out of me. The flat, rough of his tongue pushed hard against my sensitive skin, just adding to the sensation. Just as Master Ethan pulled out of his boy’s mouth, I grasped Brandon’s hair, and pulled him back. Thank God, or I would have cum right down his little throat.

“I want to see them suck each other,” Master Ethan said with a sly grin, and I waited to see exactly what he had in mind. He left John kneeling where he was and pulled over a low platform covered in leather, but didn’t look padded. It was about four feet square by about two feet tall. He called for John to come to him, and crawling on his hands and knees, the boy complied quickly. Forcing the boy to lie on the platform, he then called for Brandon. He made Brandon get on all fours over John so that Brandon’s legs were on either side of John’s arms, and Brandon’s arms were on either side of John’s legs. Then, Master Ethan bound them in that position. He tied John’s wrists to Brandon’s ankles and John’s elbows to Brandon’s knees and then continued to do the same with Brandon’s wrists and elbows. We stood back and watched as they struggled, but there was no point.

“Well, boys, are you waiting for an invitation? Suck the cock in front of you,” Master Ethan instructed harshly, and I thought that maybe the boys were strangers because they were shy all of a sudden. Then, Brandon responded first, capturing John’s cock in his mouth. He bobbed his head back and forth, sucking the boy as John tried to do the same. John was having a hard time capturing Brandon’s cock in his mouth without the use of his hands. Finally, I took pity on him, and directed the boy’s cock into John’s mouth. Then, John made up for his failure by sucking Brandon enthusiastically.

It was fucking hot to watch.

There was nothing either boy could do but obey, bobbing, and sucking as we stood back monitoring them. Then, Master Ethan tossed me a condom and lube.

“This is your present, my Jayden,” Master Ethan said as he stroked my hard cock. “Which ass would you like?” I looked back to the boys, and decided that I did not want Master Ethan to have to kneel to take one of the boys, so I chose the one lying on the platform, John. Master nodded and bid me to remove his clothes, which I did gratefully. As much as I liked watching these boys trying to serve him, he was my Master, and it was my job to fulfill his needs. Quickly taking off my own clothes, I knelt next to the boys, my aching cock in line with the boy’s ass as he lay on the platform. Master Ethan stood behind the other boy, putting his hands on Brandon’s hips.

Forgoing my own pleasure for just a moment, I watched as my Master slid his hard cock into the sweet black haired boy. Master groaned but it was almost drown out by the boy as he whimpered around the hard cock in his mouth. After preparing my cock for the boy before me, I slid it up and down between his soft buttocks, the head grazing his tight little hole, getting him slick for me. Then, I pushed forward and felt my cock penetrate him, slowly entering his ass. He was hot, and tight, and it just felt so fucking good. Taking his slim hips in my hands, I found a nice rhythm, and fucked him hard. I loved to listen to his little grunts and cries around the other boy’s cock in his mouth.

Master Ethan and I fucked the boys hard, and delighted in their struggles.

Very soon, however, I felt that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach, and I begged Master Ethan for my orgasm. He stalled, making me wait, making me hold out until he was ready. I recited every professional team I could for every city I could think of as I worked to hold off my orgasm. Finally, Master Ethan was ready.

“Cum hard for me Jayden, cum on that pretty boy’s face,” he said, his voice strained. His cry was more akin to a growl as he drove hard into Brandon and held himself there. The boys had stopped sucking each other, and I could hear their cries plainly as I drove my cock hard into John. My grunts were harsh and animalistic as I quickly pulled out and tore the condom from my cock. Pumping hard and fast, I looked down and saw that Brandon had closed his eyes. That was good, because before I could speak, my cum had begun to erupt from my cock to land on his face.

The hot erotic sounds that came from Master Ethan just drove me on as I continued to pump my cock with my hands in the boy’s face.

Finally, I was spent. I looked down and saw the thick white globs of semen on his nose and cheeks and smiled.

What a good boy.

Presenting my cock to him, Brandon opened his mouth and cleaned me, licking every inch before I pulled out again. I was most impressed with his subservience; I had to remember to congratulate his Mistress on his training.

Standing, I looked to Master Ethan and he asked me to get something to clean them up. Just as I got to the door of the playroom, it opened, and two beautiful women walked in. The first, had shoulder length brown hair and beautiful eyes, dressed in a black skirt and thigh high black leather boots. The other was taller with short auburn hair and a kind smile. This one, the kinder one, must be Brandon’s Mistress, I could tell by her quiet authority. She was the one who had given Master Ethan, one of the best trainer Doms anywhere, instructions on how to care for her submissive. I respected her for that.

I nodded to the women as I passed and jogged to the bathroom. It didn’t take me long, and I returned with two warm, wet washcloths, and two soft dry towels. The women were teasing Master Ethan about getting their toys all dirty while he untied the boys from each other. John stood and walked to his Mistress, waiting quietly by her side. Brandon, on the other hand, stayed on his hands and knees and upon reaching his Mistress, kissed her feet which were exposed by her sandals. She took the wash cloth from me, and carefully wiped his face while the other Mistress simply took the other and handed it to John.

“Jayden?” Brandon’s Mistress asked with a smile. “Could you hand me that lube near your feet?” I looked down and saw the bottle she had indicated and picked it up.

“Were you a good boy for Master Ethan?” she asked Brandon as he knelt before her.

“Yes, Mistress Michelle,” he answered, and the respect and devotion to his Mistress obvious in his voice.

“Very good, Brandon,” she said softly, pulling him to his feet. She grasped his hips lightly to turn him around. She poured a small amount of lube onto her hands, and wrapping her arms around his slim waist, she grasped his hard cock in her slick fingers. After realizing what Mistress Michelle was doing, the other woman followed, taking the lube from Michelle, and asking John if he had been a good boy as well.

“Yes, Mistress Renee,” he said softly, looking quickly to Master Ethan who nodded, chuckling. She poured a little lube on her hands, and wrapping her arms around his waist, began to stroke his cock as the other Mistress was doing.

Soon, the room was filled with deep moans, and soft whimpers from both boys as their Mistresses stroked their hard cocks. Brandon reached his peak first, begging his Mistress for permission to cum. She reached down with the hand not stroking his cock, and pulled lightly on his balls. He nearly whined, begging her again. Finally, she whispered something in his ear, and he cried out, his head falling back onto her shoulder. Increasing her pace, she stroked him hard as his hips moved to fuck her hand. Releasing his balls, she grasped his cock with both hands, and pumped him while twisting her palm over the head. When she moved her palm, he came with wild cries all over our hardwood floor. Semen pulsed out of his cock as she continued to pump him, his body shaking as the last traces of his orgasm faded, and after a long moment, she stopped stroking him.

Turning his head slightly to the side, he kissed her lightly on the cheek. “thank you, Mistress,” he panted, burying his face in her neck. When I looked over, John had cum as well, and was kneeling at his Mistresses feet. His face was pressed against her bare thigh, and she was stroking his hair affectionately. I walked over and stood next to Master Ethan who put his arm around my waist and kissed me lightly on the temple.

Mistress Michelle looked at the other women who smiled. “Well, Renee, it looks like we’re the only ones in the room who haven’t had the opportunity to get off today,” she said with a grin, leaning over to take Mistress Renee’s face in her hands, kissing her deeply. Something in me stirred as I watched their tongues dance lightly as they kissed. It was so fucking erotic to watch two women like that. Fuck, it was almost enough to make me hard again.

Mistress Renee looked down at her submissive on the floor and asked, “Are you boys ready to go home and please your Mistresses? You aren’t quite done with your service today.”


No comments:

Post a Comment