Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ryan's Obsession - Ryan

Copyright (c) 2011 - J. P. Barnaby
.pdf Download

“You know that this is an honor and a privilege,” Mistress Nicole commented as she unlocked Master Ethan’s home for me.  As I looked around the spacious living room, awestruck, she took in my expression.  “There is a bedroom on the second floor that you may sleep in, and there is also a den on that floor.  Clean the house once a week, and keep everything in order.  Unless you are cleaning, you are not allowed on the third floor, is that understood?”
 I nodded, still overwhelmed at being in his house, with his things, until he returned.  “If you cannot do this, Ryan, I’m sure that Sean would jump at the chance.”  She was just goading me now because she knew that I fucking hated that little prick. 
Master Ethan had requested Sean to train that fucker Jayden to be a Dom.  Sean, the name even sounded sneered in my head, had come back from his session with Master Ethan boasting that he had gotten fucked by both of them.  I could barely contain my rage until I returned to my room.  Why is it that he was allowed Ethan’s cock?  I had been devoted to Ethan for as long as I could remember.  Why couldn’t I have been selected?
It was unbelievable to me that I was here, in his house, with no one else around.  God, I could learn so much about him while he was in Chicago on vacation.  Of course, I’d heard about the whole Dominique and Claude nightmare, and knew he wasn’t really on ‘vacation’, but I’m sure that’s another story entirely.  The point was I could learn to be everything he wanted me to be, just like I was with Mistress.  My Mistress knew of my love for Ethan, which is why she allowed me this special privilege, knowing that I would be lovingly devoted to each and every task.
Once Mistress finally left, I went exploring. 
The kitchen was beautiful, but poorly equipped.  That would change when Ethan became my Master, because I was a wonderful cook, and would take pride in serving him in any way that I could.  Mistress loved my cooking.  I would have to teach Sean before I left.  As much as I wanted to be Ethan’s, my Mistress deserved to be looked after properly as well, she was a beautiful Mistress whom I adored.  
 Finishing with the first floor quickly, I bypassed the second floor altogether.  That is where I would be spending a majority of my time anyway; I could explore that whenever I wanted. 
With giddy anticipation, I entered Master Ethan’s bedroom.
It was beautiful, and uniquely Ethan.  The dark hardwood, the blue tones, the stark absence of anything truly personal, it rang true to the fact that everything that was truly Ethan was down in that room on the second floor.  This was just the place where he slept.  Running my fingers over the polished surface of his dresser, I scanned the room trying to decide where to begin.  Noticing that the closet door was tightly closed, I decided to start there.  I opened the door, and immediately the scent of Ethan was all around me.  My erection which had begun as soon as I entered this room, throbbed as I was assaulted by his fragrance.  Looking through his clothes, I found a soft cotton t-shirt, the exact color of Ethan’s eyes.  Quickly, I pulled it from the hanger, and ripped off my own shirt.  His shirt was a little big on me, but it felt perfect against my skin.  I wrapped my arms around myself, and hugged the material to me.  God, it felt like pure joy.
The smell coming from the t-shirt was good, but I bet his body wash would be even better.  Carefully, I removed the t-shirt and draped it across a nearby chair.  Removing the rest of my clothes, I walked naked into his bathroom, excited to see that all of his personal stuff was still there.  Apparently, in their haste, Ethan’s servants didn’t pack any of his things.  That’s why I would be so much better for him.  I certainly would have taken care of that, and anything else he needed.  Sighing, I turned on the tap and let the water warm up while thinking about what Ethan would look like, naked and showering.
Once the shower was hot enough, I got in, and stood under the spray letting it wash away any traces of Mistress Nicole’s essence, wanting to belong completely to Master Ethan now.  I took down his shampoo and washed my hair thoroughly, and then washed my body with his body wash.  The smell of him made me excited, almost giddy.  My cock throbbed again, but I refrained from stroking myself off in here. 
I wanted to wait until I could be in his bed.
Finishing up quickly, I grabbed a towel from the nearby rack and stepped out onto the bathroom rug.  I dried my short hair, and the rest of my body, thoroughly as I could, and then wadded the towel in my hand.  Taking a deep breath, inhaling the remnants of the scent infused steam, I walked back into his bedroom.  I could not believe that I had this opportunity; I certainly wasn’t going to waste it.
Pulling back Ethan’s blankets, I climbed naked between his sheets and lay down, letting the towel fall next to me.  His bed was soft, and cool, and my cock throbbed to think that Ethan was the last one to sleep here.   Rolling onto my back, I let the covers rest just up to my knees as I spread them wide.   I rubbed the insides of my thighs before moving my hands up over my hips, over my stomach to my chest.  Rolling my nipples between my fingers, I thought about being on my knees for him.  Ever since we were in college, I’ve wanted his cock in my mouth.  Each time I had begged Mistress Nicole, she reminded me of Ethan’s hard limits – but since he has a male sub, that must no longer apply.  As soon as I saw the blond fucker in the playroom, all of my fantasies about Ethan went through the roof.  He could do anything he wanted with me, and I would be thankful for it.  I would even be proud to wear his brand on my ass.
The thought of being branded by Ethan drove a jolt of pure sexual need through me, and I grabbed my stiff cock, stroking it hard.  Fuck, I wanted to be bound to the metal rack in his playroom, completely immobile while he stroked me. 
Oh God, he wouldn’t let me cum, but I would beg so fucking hard.   I stroked my balls, imagining his hands on me.  Thrusting up into my hand, I knew it wouldn’t be long now.   Fuck, I wanted to feel him inside me.
Rolling over to his side table, I opened a few drawers until I found what I was looking for, figuring he must keep a little lube here, most of the guys I know do.  Getting up on my hands and knees, I put a small amount of lube onto my fingers, and ran them lightly between my buttocks.  As I grasped my cock with the other hand, I leaned forward, pressing my face right into his pillow.  I turned my head slightly to the side in order to breathe just before I thrust my fingers into myself.   Crying out, I imagined him thrusting deep into me as I fucked myself. 
“Thank you, Master Ethan,” I moaned loudly, thrusting my cock into my hand.  Stroking myself with slow subtle movements, I tried to make the fantasy last.  I grunted and whimpered, almost able to feel his hips slapping against me, almost able to feel his legs pressing against the backs of my thighs.  Of its own volition, my hand moved faster.  Fuck, I wanted him to grab my hair and asked me how I liked his cock in my ass.  I wanted him to tell me I was his little bitch now.  Most of all, I wanted him to make me beg.
“Please, Master Ethan please may I cum,” I whined imploringly to my unseen Master.  “I need to cum, Sir, please.”  The pressure was building; he needed to give me his permission.
 Fuck, I needed to cum.  
Suddenly, he pulled out, and I grabbed the towel and thrust it underneath me.  Just seconds before I found my release, I heard him tell me to cum for him.   He wanted to see me shoot my load all over his bed. 
I came hard into the towel beneath me, crying his name over and over as each jet of semen landed on the coarse cloth. 
Finally, I was spent. 
Wiping my hands and my softening cock on the towel, I threw it onto the floor next to the bed and collapsed onto my stomach with my face still pressed against his pillow.  As I rolled onto my back, I reached down and pulled the covers up over me.
The last thing I felt was Ethan wrapping his arm around my waist before I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment